Synergy Acupuncture & Wellness
366 Massachusetts Ave, Suite 204
Arlington, MA 02474
Synergy acupuncture is available for appointments Monday through Saturday.
For patients unable to come to our office, in home treatments may be arranged for an additional cost.
Please contact us with any scheduling questions you may have.
The building is a two story brick and white building directly across from the Dunkin Donuts and next door to the American Legion Hall just east of Arlington Center.
We are located on the second floor of the building.
Parking can be found on Massachusetts Ave or on the residential streets nearby.
We are also easily reached by the following MBTA bus routes: 350, 67, 77, 79, 80 and 87
Students and seniors receive a 20% discount on prices
Always be sure to check our current discounts & specials!
- We are happy to accept cash, checks, all credit cards and Flexible/ Health care Spending Account cards.
- There is a fee of $30 for returned checks.
- Credit cards are processed through Squareup for those customers also enrolled in Square card case.
All appointments that are canceled with less than 24 hours notice, or are missed without notifying our office, will be charged the full fee for service.
Some insurance companies are now covering acupuncture sessions. It is important to check with your policy on your specific coverage. If you have insurance that covers acupuncture, we will be happy to give you a payment receipt & insurance documentation form to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Here are several questions to ask your provider to figure out if acupuncture is covered:
- Does my plan cover acupuncture?
- If the answer to this is yes, then continue with the following questions.
- Does the provider need to be In-network or will my plan pay for an out of network provider?
- How many sessions are covered by my plan?
- Is there a co-pay/co-insurance?
- Will sessions be applied to my deductible before they are covered?
- What specific conditions/medical codes are covered by my plan?